MilSim Empire
http://milsimempire.com/

Site Maintenance
http://milsimempire.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4410
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Windwalker [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Site Maintenance

MilSim Empire will be offline for several hours on 1/7/09 for site maintenance. Please be patient as update and perform maintenance.

Thank you,

WW

Author:  FantasticDamage [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Sweet updates are always nice!

Author:  Orpackrat [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

I can finally see the site and log on :P .

Author:  FantasticDamage [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Victory! :lol:

Author:  SRTsniper [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Huzaa! we are back up, our server move is finally complete. We would like to apologize for the outage to our members and sponsors that make this great place what it is. Thank you for your patience.

Author:  FantasticDamage [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Nice!

Author:  Windwalker [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Yes, sorry for the long delay..... was anyone else experiencing withdrawals like I was? :)

Author:  Muttly [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Windwalker wrote:
Yes, sorry for the long delay..... was anyone else experiencing withdrawals like I was? :)


HELL YEAH!! :lol:

Author:  groundhog [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

I'll bet I checked in 50 times.

Author:  SRTsniper [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Its almost funny really. My usual routine when i get home from work is to check the forum. Then eat with the family,then relax on my bed with my laptop and post. Basically my whole lifestyle was thrown out of whack over the last two days.

Author:  Muttly [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

SRTsniper wrote:
Its almost funny really. My usual routine when i get home from work is to check the forum. Then eat with the family,then relax on my bed with my laptop and post. Basically my whole lifestyle was thrown out of whack over the last two days.


Good to hear that I'm not the only one who's routine was thrown out of whack :lol:

Author:  EmperorGix [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Muttly wrote:
SRTsniper wrote:
Its almost funny really. My usual routine when i get home from work is to check the forum. Then eat with the family,then relax on my bed with my laptop and post. Basically my whole lifestyle was thrown out of whack over the last two days.


Good to hear that I'm not the only one who's routine was thrown out of whack :lol:


Wow... Nice to know there's at least a small group of us! :lol: ... :) ... :( ... :cry:

Good to see the Empire back at full strength!

Author:  SRTsniper [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

Its the people that matter the most. But it is this great site that brings them together. Huzaa for the Empire :usflag: :canada: :ukflag: :portflag: :spainflag: :thumbsup:

Author:  Muttly [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

HUZAA!! :usflag: :spainflag: :ukflag: :portflag: :canada:

Author:  starscream [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Site Maintenance

finally i see milsimempire glad for the update

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/