Default Font Increase Font Increase Font

All times are UTC - 5 hours  

Post subject: Delon-Wright-Jersey-os-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 am 
E-8 1SG

Screenshots of the cartoon adaptation of comic series That Bunny on Tencent Video
In the hit TV series The 38th Parallel Authentic Spurs T-Shirts , a scene depicts a squad of Chinese People's Volunteer Army soldiers freeze to death with guns and grenades in hand as they lie in ambush.

This is a true account of events that occurred during the Korean War (1950-53), but considering it took place more than 60 years ago, how is it seen in the eyes of China's younger generations?

We can get some idea of the youth of today's feelings towards the way by looking at their reaction to comic strip series That Bunny. Authored by a post-1980 generation comic book artist known on the Internet as Ni Guang Fei Xing, his work has been moving netizens to tears with its representation of the war. Yet, while the events of the war are often tragic, That Bunny stands apart by depicting these events with cute cartoon-like characters.

"Happy and grateful" is shown in Chinese at the end of every episode of the cartoon adapted from the comic.

"This is everything I want to say to those soldiers," the author told the Xinhua News Agency in an interview.

A simple start

Focusing on a major event in China's modern history and the development of military technology Customized Spurs Jerseys , That Bunny is an online comic that began serialization back in 2011. Even though the comic featured simple doodle-like art and a plot that jumped around, the comic series has earned a total of 1 billion views all told, while the cartoon version of the series available online has reached 50 million views per episode.

The series' use of cute animal characters to represent different political powers is one of its major draws.

For example, when it came to depicting the Geneva Conference (April 26 - July 20, 1954), a Chinese bunny and a US eagle spit and throw bricks at each other in order to represent the heated negotiations that took place between the two countries at the time.

This caricaturistic representation has helped turn netizens on to history.

Ni Guang Fei Xing's real name is Lin Chao. He also goes by the nickname Ma She, a type of snake native to southern China. Lin explained that he got this nickname because Authentic Spurs Jersey , just like the snake, he is not attractive and lacks any distinctive features.

Lin didn't actually set out to be a comic strip author.

Like many children, Lin was a huge fan of military aircraft as a child, and loved putting military models together or chatting on military forums as he got older.

According to him, it was a post in one of these forums, in which he jokingly recounted some historical events, that inspired him to create That Bunny.

Although he is now a famous comic book author Tony Parker Spurs Jersey , Lin said he thinks his ability to draw is actually on a par with that of a kindergartner.

Although a few people complain about the doodle-like nature of his drawings when he uploaded his first comic to a military forum, Lin received lots of followers asking for him to make more. He even attracted the attention of an expert on military history, who later helped him with explanations and fact checking, as well as provided more material that Lin could write about.

Broad appeal

So far, the Baidu Tieba forum for That Bunny has nearly 750,000 members who gather and talk about the comic. The same fervor can be seen on Sina Weibo, where netizens post how they were moved by Lin's work Tim Duncan Spurs Jersey , urge him to come out with new issues and further discuss the history of the events depicted in the series.

"It is like a keyhole that connects reality to another world. Once you take a little glance, you never want to leave," Shi Kejian, a big That Bunny fan, posted on Sina Weibo.

The comic is not only popular among China's younger generations, people in their 40s and older also follow it.

Netizen Wo Shan posted: "I used to think comics were childish, but I was absorbed by That Bunny. The history represented in the comic is what moves me the most."

Currently Tiago Splitter Spurs Jersey , Lin is still updating his comic, while the third season of the cartoon is being planned.

Focusing on producing new content and operating his brand, Lin hopes younger Chinese can learn more about the nation's heroes and devote more energy to its prosperity and development.

"I hope that when I'm 60, I can feel a sense of accomplishment when I recall this interesting thing that I did that was so welcomed by people," Lin said.

The new third-generation sand making machine adopts deep cavity-type rotor design and raises standard material rate of 30%; weeks sheeting local wear can turn around and use the up and down, improving material utilization can increase the service life of more than 48%; Hammer head adopts modular design, which can reduce the use of more than 30% of the cost. In addition Sean Elliott Spurs Jersey , we add vice hammer head, and effectively prevent damage to stand plate after the main hammer wear; core wear resistant material of the new third-generation sand maker adopts highly wear-resistant high-temperature materials.

China’s economy begins to rebound, and the scale of production of a variety of metal and nonmetal mines, cement plants, construction, sand and metallurgical industries also open and continue to expand across the country, and set off a wave and surge building climax Pau Gasol Spurs Jersey , and the third generation sand maker occupies a very important position and role in the development of China’s construction industry, and become the pillar industry of the national economy. It creates big benefits.

The new third generation sand maker after upgrading in the national market achieves excellent market share and quickly get the recognition and praise of the market. Hongxing mine machinery, as the backbone of the manufacturing sector in the mining machinery industry, is the large economic pillars of the important sectors of the national economy, and is closely linked to the wel. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale New NBA Jerseys Wholesale Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China