MilSimEmpire.com Default Font Increase Font Increase Font

All times are UTC - 5 hours  

Post subject: Goodell: It's time to 'start over again' on catch rule
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:43 am 

The wait is over, NFL fans!

On Thursday night, the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos will take the field in Denver for a rematch cheap jerseys of Super Bowl 50. China jerseys Here's how our experts think the game will play out:

James Kratch: The Broncos will have their big celebration pre game and unfurl their Super Bowl banner. And then they'll realize that both their quarterbacks are gone, and the Panthers team across Packers NFL shop the field is the same team they saw in San Francisco back in February (save one loudmouth near and dear to Odell Beckham Jr.). I think Trevor Siemian and/or Paxton Lynch will give Denver enough to be in the hunt this year. But Carolina will be on a mission in this one. Panthers 28, Broncos 20.

Joe Giglio: Once again, everyone is doubting the champs. Considering that I picked Denver to miss the playoffs, count me in that camp. But on Thursday night, the Super Bowl rematch will belong to the home team. Trevor Siemian will move Gary Kubiak's offense, a Josh Norman less Panthers defense will allow a big play and Von Miller will make life difficult on Cam Newton. Broncos 23, Panthers 20.

Eliot Shorr Parks: The Broncos were able to get by with poor quarterback play in the Super Bowl. They won't be on Thursday night. Panthers 24, Broncos 17.

Dan Duggan: The Panthers will get their revenge for Super Bowl 50. While Peyton Manning was a shell of himself during last season's Super Bowl run, he still inspired more confidence than new Broncos starting quarterback Trevor Siemian. The Broncos defense remains a terror, but look for Panthers quarterback Cam Newton to have a better performance than he did in the Super Bowl. Panthers 27, Broncos 17.

Connor Hughes: The Broncos may be the defending Super Bowl champs, but I just don't trust them with Trevor Siemian under center. Even with that defense, I think Denver is going to have a down year and finish second or third in the division. Carolina, on the other hand, does have their quarterback coming back. That will be the difference in this game. Panthers 24, Broncos 10.

Darryl Slater: A reverse score of last season's Super Bowl, as Cam Newton and the Panthers finally solve the riddle of Denver's defense. Panthers 24, Broncos 10.